AVG Secure VPN is perhaps one of the most concise and straightforward VPN or rather proxy services on the Internet. It is so uncomplicated that it is suitable for beginners who are utterly unaware and have never used such products. Well, if you are a super professional, you will also be interested to find out how this software differs from others. So let’s get started.
To begin with, AVG is a company with a high reputation in the field of computer security. The antivirus products of this company for Windows, Android or Mac are considered to be the most downloaded and used in the world. For this reason, you can trust the VPN tool, which will allow you to enjoy surfing the Internet with a feeling of freedom and complete anonymity.
In general, AVG Secure VPN provides users with a completely private and secure connection. As it is encrypted, no one will know exactly what kind of information passes through it, and also hides the IP address, forging the location of the user. On one side, this means that users can get access to the censored or blocked sites in a particular country, and on the other hand, this means that the real identity of the user will never be detected when accessing the server.
By using this tool, you get numerous benefits, including:
- The security of the user’s connection even when using public Wi-Fi networks.
- Avoiding censorship both in the country of the user and in any other place where he is.
- Getting access to the restricted or blocked content resulting from local restrictions or copyright (for example, access to Facebook from the office or university).
- A variety of servers distributed throughout the world. Whereas, it arranges them according to the type so that the user can choose the best ones for video streaming and viewing, or connecting to P2P networks.
From this side, an installed tool opens numerous opportunities for comfort surfing on the Internet.
Complete online privacy with AVG Secure VPN
So, do you need a VPN service? Probably, yes. As antivirus programmes protect your computer and your phone, the VPN service protects your Internet connection. In some cases, it may seem unnecessary to you, but without it, you are defenseless against the possible actions of Internet fraudsters, spammers, advertisers and even your Internet provider who monitor your movements on the Internet to use data about them. Therefore, you need to protect your privacy and confidentiality by installing VPN on your device.
- Complete privacy: An encrypted connection will not allow anyone to follow you on the Internet, neither your provider, nor the boss, nor curious neighbors.
- Reliable protection of your relationships: If you are afraid that someone will be able to steal your data to get access your bank account, this encryption will ensure the security of your connection even when using publicly available Wi-Fi networks.
- Unlimited access: Using a VPN means that there is no blocking. So, you can easily watch your favorite sites no matter what place and time you are in.
For the Windows devices, it is used as the most reliable and common VPN protocol available to all: OpenVPN. It is an open resource. It gives the user an extra guarantee: no unknown proprietary code will access your data. The OpenSSL library is used for download, and all work is done through UDP ports. Therefore, when using a free trial version of this VPN service, your connection speed will always be at its best.
Android Vs Iphone Secrets
Android, on the flip side, has had a great deal of struggle before it might provide considerable competition to Apple. Android itself isn’t a telephone. Android has a multitude of built-in security features. He was not a very easy piece of software to use, with multiple crashes and bugs commonplace. He is a completely different proposition. In summary, Android is a significant option for someone who only desire a cellphone such as me. If you’ve chosen to choose Android it’s well worth investigating all options because there are lots of deals available at the moment as competition is quite intense.